Monday, February 15, 2010

Hypertext!

Well, I know that we're supposed to outline/describe/imagine the beginnings of our Hypertext. But, I'm not so good at prewriting or any of that. I'm also not that great at showing people unfinished work. Therefore, I've been busting my rear end to get my own little piece of electronic literature off the ground and onto the world wide web.

If you're interested in seeing what I have so far, go to http://web.mac.com/clarkjjj or click the "This is the Way the World Ends" link in my link list.

Give it a moment to load the background images on the page—I swear it's worth your time.

Also, this hypertext is supposed to be fully functioning, so if you come across any broken links, missing images, blank pages, or anything else that seems askew, let me know with a comment on this Blogger post.

Also, most of the pages have multiple links, so if you get sent back to a page you've already visited, odds are there is something you've missed. If you get back to the first page, then you've finished. BUT, there still might be whole pages you've not seen, so don't be afraid to run through it again!

Thoughts, comments, and questions are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment